Monday, October 4, 2010

Lord grant me the patience I need RIGHT NOW!!!

I’m 9 DPO and completely impatient and anxious about whether or not I‘m PG. Part of me wants the week to pass, like, NOW so I can test…but the other part of me is holding on to the fact that no AF yet and no BFN yet means there is still hope for this cycle. Once AF shows, that’s it- onto Cycle 3. Arrgh…I just don’t think I can take the stress of this month after month! Not that I have a choice, lol- it’s either deal with the stress or stop trying. And I know that it is absolutely normal for it to take 6 months to a year for even healthy couples to get PG (fingers crossed that we are healthy), but this is just ridiculously stressful!!! Okay, please forgive me, but I just need to take a minute and have a toddler tantrum: I don’t want to wait a whole other cycle! I wanna be pregnant RIGHT NOW! It’s not fair- other people have kids, I want one too!!! Okay, tantrum over, LOL J . I really don’t think I was ready last month, and God knew and that’s partly why we didn’t conceive. But I know that I am completely ready now to embrace a second pregnancy, come what may. So….bring it on! NOW!!! J .

So last month before AF came, I was having symptoms comparable to what I felt during my first PG: cramping, soreness/tingling in certain areas, etc. The symptoms made me think I was PG last cycle even though I didn’t “feel” it intuitively. These symptoms are rare for my cycles, but apparently it’s now the norm because I’ve been feeling them again since O day. It’s frustrating because I feel like I’m creating them in my mind because I want to be PG so bad. Of course, it’s entirely possible that these symptoms have always been there pre-Af, and I was just never paying any attention. Grrr…it’s so hard! Oh Lord, please let me be PG, please let me be PG, please let me be PG (I’m trying the Wizard of Oz 3x the charm theory, lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment