Friday, September 17, 2010

Auntie Nicki...again!!!

So I’m almost 2 weeks into Month 2 of TTC, and I’ve started using the ovulation testing kit for the first time. My cycle varies so much that it will be SO much less stressful to know exactly what days I’m most fertile- and to know that we gave it the best possible chance. Plus, knowing when I ovulate will help me determine when AF is supposed to show up, so I won’t have to be stressing out for a week while wondering. Good times!

So one major thought that I keep replaying in my mind is what to do if we don’t get pregnant this month. See, I conceived Angel in October of 2006, and I just don’t know that I could handle conceiving this next baby in the same month. I just feel like it will be too hard to have all of the milestones- especially the 20-wk ultrasound- on the same timeline. So I think if we don’t conceive this month, we may go back to using BC for the next cycle, then start TTC again in November. But who knows- hopefully I won’t even need to worry about that because in a few weeks we could already be pregnant!

Oh, and I have to share the most wonderful news- I found out this past weekend that my brother and his new wife are expecting their first child in May! I am so happy for them- I know how badly they want to start a family. Cindy (my sister-in-law) is just the most wonderful new addition to our family, and I am THRILLED that they’ll be adding a little bundle of joy to the family. I can’t wait to get to be an aunt again!!! I think it will be so fun to be pregnant alongside Cindy, so hopefully it won’t be too much longer until I can join the mommy-to-be club J .

No comments:

Post a Comment